Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi grant 2016

Options
  • 20-09-2016 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all
    Just looking for advice. I'm applying for the susi grant for my daughter who lives with me, my husband (not her biological father or legal guardian) and her 2 brothers. Is it true that my husbands salary isn't taken into account when calculating her eligibilty for it? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

sickofthis wrote: »
    Hi all
    Just looking for advice. I'm applying for the susi grant for my daughter who lives with me, my husband (not her biological father or legal guardian) and her 2 brothers. Is it true that my husbands salary isn't taken into account when calculating her eligibilty for it? Thanks in advance

Yes,
    You may need to provide a birth certificate for your daughter and marriage certificate to show he his not the biological father. Once it has been established through these documents and revenue, then his salary is not reckonable.

Advertisement