Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free Lidl babybox

Options
  • 20-09-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi I just noticed this online its available from pregnancy onwards,not sure what the box contains but might be helpful to those who are pregnant or with babies or young children
    https://maternityandinfant.ie/lidlbabybox/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Nice one. Don't have any babies but it's free;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Very pateteic behaviour. No different to some of the posters here who gauge on free items at the expense of people who want / use them only to bin the free items when they get home because they have no use to them.

I hope they refuse to give it to you and embarrass the hell out of you in front of loads of genuine parents to be.

Please leave this offer to parents who need / want this, if all the cheapos like you turn up then lidl likely won't repeat the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭honda boi

Nice one. Have 3 kids under 4!!
    Anyone receive there email with instructions?
    Signed up a few hours ago and still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Very pateteic behaviour. No different to some of the posters here who gauge on free items at the expense of people who want / use them only to bin the free items when they get home because they have no use to them.

I hope they refuse to give it to you and embarrass the hell out of you in front of loads of genuine parents to be.

Please leave this offer to parents who need / want this, if all the cheapos like you turn up then lidl likely won't repeat the offer

Perhaps the poster knows someone that is pregnant that they are gonna get it for?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭amber2

Items included may not be just for babies as registration Form asks age of kids, boys or girls and goes up to 10 years old. Aldi also do one & post it out.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

amber2 wrote: »
    Aldi also do one & post it out.

Where can you see that? My sister has a newborn and would be handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭amber2

Tinie wrote: »
    Where can you see that? My sister has a newborn and would be handy

Here you go!

http://www.herfamily.ie/news/aldi-mamia-keepsake-box/249241?preview=1

Also register for SMA towel

https://www.smamums.ie/registration?PPC&gclid=CIfzyILDns8CFQS77Qodp0AE_g&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

This might help you get off your high horse
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00QTJ9D4A/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474399423&sr=8-2&pi=SL75&keywords=step+ladder

I never said I didn't have young kids , just I didn't have any babies.
    As another poster rightly pointed out, they asked about kids up to 10 but let's not allow facts get in the way of outrage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

honda boi wrote:
    Nice one. Have 3 kids under 4!! Anyone receive there email with instructions? Signed up a few hours ago and still nothing

Check your spam or promotions folders. Mine went there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Thank you again for registering for your FREE Lidl Baby Box.
    Due to a Baby Box Boom, your Lidl Baby Box may not have arrived in your selected store by its due date. We apologise if you’re still expecting yours but we assure you that it's on its way and will be in your arms as soon as possible! 

When your Lidl Baby Box is ready to collect, we'll send you on a voucher via email which you can use to claim your Baby Box in your chosen Lidl store.  

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I picked up mine yesterday (registered last week). Contains a pack of newborn nappies, baby wipes, antibacterial wipes, lip balm, hand cream and body lotion in a really nice presentation box. Very impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

This should have been posted on the freebie list.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 figgisp

Anyone have problem registering? It won't allow me to "submit" after filling in my details. -

Problem resolved, it's working now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Have you a working link for a free high horse or ladder? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭hatevodafone

got message saying mine is ready to collect

3 months later lol

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Same here. He's nearly getting his own house at this stage :)

Still. Free stuff is free

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Alien Haze

Thanks OP
    If any of ye dont happen to get one.Ill be putting up a few of these on Adverts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Alien Haze wrote: »
    Thanks OP
    If any of ye dont happen to get one.Ill be putting up a few of these on Adverts.

In the freebies section right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Picked it up at the weekend. A few baby items (nappies, baby wipes, etc) and some small samples of deodorant, hand cream, kids toothpaste. Nothing major but still handy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I still haven't received the message it is ready to collect :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

It took about 2 months for me.

Got mine yesterday

Delighted, it's really exciting opening this full box of surprise products

it's a box with a pack of wipes, a pack of baby nappies,

a labello that stinks

A deodorant that stinks

A toothpaste that the child hated

A pack of kitchen wipes

A small tube of hand cream that stinks

I will use the wipes, give nappies to brother in law and probably dump the rest

I am delighted for the idiots that were hoping to sell them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Got mine yesterday

Delighted, it's really exciting opening this full box of surprise products

it's a box with a pack of wipes, a pack of baby nappies,

a labello that stinks

A deodorant that stinks

A toothpaste that the child hated

A pack of kitchen wipes

A small tube of hand cream that stinks

I will use the wipes, give nappies to brother in law and probably dump the rest

I am delighted for the idiots that were hoping to sell them...

Sounds absolutely awful, ruined your day by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

15284916_10210271525198813_4514717066548494569_n.jpg?oh=5a7065105cbbeed28a2d173fa9c0a691&oe=58B0D89B

VeVeX wrote: »
    Sounds absolutely awful, ruined your day by all accounts.

Lol, maybe I was expecting a bit much

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rox27

Lidl Ballinasloe... very unprofessional as usual. After weeks, I got an email in the morning at 8 telling me that MY baby box is ready for collection. Lost my time, a rude guy (some of them are very rude) at the till said: "we got an entire pallet and it's gone. Call customer service". I'll definitely avoid to go in their store in the future. Don't lose your time going in there for baby box, they will finish them before you arrive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Rox27 wrote: »
    Lidl Ballinasloe... very unprofessional as usual. After weeks, I got an email in the morning at 8 telling me that MY baby box is ready for collection. Lost my time, a rude guy (some of them are very rude) at the till said: "we got an entire pallet and it's gone. Call customer service". I'll definitely avoid to go in their store in the future. Don't lose your time going in there for baby box, they will finish them before you arrive. :)

Another day ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

degsie wrote: »
    This should have been posted on the freebie list.

Hidden away in a superthread? No fanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

Rox27 wrote: »

Yea having the email and voucher doesnt seem to count towards anything. I got mine but the lady on the till didnt even look at the voucher or take it off me! Nice little box but crap inside it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement