Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kidney transplant required ...

Options
  • 19-09-2016 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've been waiting and hoping and slowly deteriorating for over 6 years. I have a sense that this can't go on much longer.
    Can anyone offer advice or info on how to travel abroad to get a donor kidney.
    I've heard Spain is a good choice but information is hard to come by. I can't believe it but I'm at the point of being willing to pay a donor.
    Thanks - Durty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

Do you have any family, relations, friends that have been checked?

Just putting it out there. I don't know much about treatment in Spain but I know paid for donations tend to be rare if not illegal in some countries

• Registered Users Posts: 8 durtypierre

Do you have any family, relations, friends that have been checked?

Just putting it out there. I don't know much about treatment in Spain but I know paid for donations tend to be rare if not illegal in some countries

The requirements for a living donor are very high. Nobody who is willing is healthy enough. The healthy folk tend to check out the floor and remain silent when the topic is introduced.

Advertisement