Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 2 | Episode 12 | Pillar of Salt [AMC]

Options
  • 19-09-2016 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Episode 12 - "Pillar of Salt"

Airdate - September 18th on AMC at 9/8c | September 19th on AMC UK at 2:10am (and again at 9pm)

At the Colonia, Alejandro reveals his darker side; a hotel resident becomes violent and Madison springs into action.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 10 votes

0%
    10%
    Keplar240B 1 vote
    0%
    20%
    geeceericero 2 votes
    50%
    Washoutduridianbrianregan09foozzybear61Alfred Borden 5 votes
    0%
    10%
    white apples 1 vote
    10%
    Hank Scorpio 1 vote
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Oh yeah, Travis. Totally forgot about him. I think Madison has too!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

i think they are overdoing it with Alicia, why can't she see the both her chidlren as important as each other.

was Alejandro really going to send the kid into the zombie defence if she died? they weren't clear about the guy who sacrificed himself, I only knew he was sick because they said so talking dead.

if that gang were determined to take the colonia surely the mother of one of its occupants would be useful to have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

I had renewed hopes for this show after it came back from the break but those hopes are quickly fading. By the time Madison just happened to overhear the family being interrogated I was ready to kick the TV screen. It's all over the place now. Unlike the main show there's no sense of direction with this. The acting is wooden and most of the characters are actually becoming more and more unlikeable.

Madison is the most annoying character to appear in either Walking Dead shows, which is saying something. That one dimensional, vacant look as she stares into the distance. The way she just assumes authority. She needs to be put out of her misery, and I think the show does too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

This show is fading fast. You feel like they are making it up week by week. Terrible acting, terrible story lines. An opportunity to do something great has been wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Madison is the most annoying character to appear in either Walking Dead shows, which is saying something. That one dimensional, vacant look as she stares into the distance. The way she just assumes authority. She needs to be put out of her misery, and I think the show does too!

Her character makes me want to stop watching. She is one of the most annoying characters on any tv show EVER!! Her character is completely unbelievable and fake.

Really disappointed with this show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement