Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a decent priced drawing board

Options
  • 18-09-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

would love if someone here would have a drawing board they don't use and want to get rid of it, please let me know. Im loooking for sizes A0-A3.
    please let me know if u have any of those, would need to be around cork area,
    ill pay a fair amount if its what im looking for,
    Need it for studying tech graph and doing drawings for homework as am in leaving cert atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

petr30498 wrote: »
    would love if someone here would have a drawing board they don't use and want to get rid of it, please let me know. Im loooking for sizes A0-A3.
    Need it for studying tech graph and doing drawings for homework as am in leaving cert atm.

Big auld sheet of MDF is all you need, see if you know anyone or anywhere locally where you could get it. Might be worth asking in a forum/thread for crawford art college in Cork, if such a place exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nujbvi0pwref8c

petr30498 wrote: »

Hi
    I have one for sale that is size your looking for, I can send you some pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 24 petr30498

Hi
    I have one for sale that is size your looking for, I can send you some pictures

Hi could you send me your phone number for more details.

Also what size is it?

Do you have it up on a adverts or donedeal? Let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Just a reminder - no selling here and take the usual precautions. Keep all details (contact numbers etc.) off this thread!

Advertisement