Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation question/academic research on Banking

Options
  • 18-09-2016 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi guys!

My background: I'm starting my final year in my bachelor's degree in Business and I must start my group thesis question. I am sure I want to do something within Banking as I intend in applying for masters in Banking & Finance in ZHAW college (Switzerland).
    But I don't know how to filter it down!

I took Introduction to Banking & Finance module on my semester abroad in ZHAW and I know there are many issues that can affect banking in the near future (vulnerability to cyber attacks, TRUST issues from people, vulnerability from other bigger banks, possible competition from virtual currencies like Bitcoin though Bitcoin doesn't seem to go far in the future, the amount of intervention from governments, etc) BUT I'm struggling to filter it down.. and honestly a bit scared in fear of choosing a topic that ends up being too complex and have my marks lowered in the end. Or a topic with no previous academic research on it.

Can you guys please guide in a better direction?

Thank you for your time!!

Daniel Souza.

Comments

Advertisement