Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HT/FT bet question

Options
  • 17-09-2016 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hey.. quick question. Have Connacht HT/FT in an accumulator but the match was abandoned at HT today. They were 22-10 behind.

Am I blessed as this leg will now be void - and it would have been a loser? Or will paddy say the abandonment is irrelevant as Connacht were losing at HT? had a flick through the terms and conditions but it doesn't specifically mention this...

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

oconnon9 wrote: »
    Hey.. quick question. Have Connacht HT/FT in an accumulator but the match was abandoned at HT today. They were 22-10 behind.

Am I blessed as this leg will now be void - and it would have been a loser? Or will paddy say the abandonment is irrelevant as Connacht were losing at HT? had a flick through the terms and conditions but it doesn't specifically mention this...

Thoughts?

Interesting. Don't know I'm afraid. Did you notice if the bet had been settled as a loser before the abandonment?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭oconnon9

Interesting. Don't know I'm afraid. Did you notice if the bet had been settled as a loser before the abandonment?

Placed in a shop so can't see what way it settled unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

all bets were refunded you will get your money back.

l had backed zebre over 16.5 points and just got stake back.

Advertisement