Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game of Thrones Themed Werewolf

Options
  • 17-09-2016 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys, as some of you may or may not know, a few of us have been playing a forum game named Werewolf for the past few weeks, we're gaining a lot of traction and next weekend we're starting our third iteration.

The basics of the games are that theres 4 wolves and 16 villagers, the each group gets to make 1 kill per day, the villagers have to try oust the wolves and the wolves have to fit in and turn the villagers against each other. It's a very fun game and I haven't seen anyone play a game without wanting more.

This game is going to have a Game of Thrones theme to it however, which is why it's ended up here!

The Signup thread is here, and we're accepting all players, regardless of if you've played before or not.

We'll also have a thread with full details of the rules and roles for players when the time comes so don't worry if you're lost at the minute, all will be explained.

That's about it, feel free to signup to the game, just be sure to do so before Friday. Myself or Jayop will be happy to answer any queries here or the other thread.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. This has been given the go ahead from Nody and Mr E so please don't report me for spam

Advertisement