Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend me a good psu

Options
  • 16-09-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

My pc started making funny noises at the back where the PSU is located and now its turning itself off and can't stay on for long anymore so I reckon my PSU is screwed. I'm typing this on my ps4. Could someone recommend me a good PSU that isn't too expensive? The specs on my pc are core i5 2500k overclocked to 4.3ghz, 4gb ram, radeon 6670 1gb ddr3, 1tb hard drive, dvd rom/rw drive. I might upgrade the gpu at some stage so I'd like to get a PSU that will allow upgrades of the Video card and Ram. I was thinking maybe going with a 600watt psu. The old one I had was a cheap generic 500w psu with no cables for connecting a graphics card to it so I suppose even a cheap one would be a big upgrade. I'd like to not spend too much but still make sure and buy a power supply that won't blow up on me and fry my pc. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement