Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osmo starter kit (iPad)

Options
  • 15-09-2016 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Osmo starter kit - iPad accessory/games for the 4-10 year olds. This pack includes the base unit, tanagram & words. Looks really good & well reviewed.

Three camels says this is the lowest ever price, having dipped this low just once before for a few days last month.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Osmo-Starter-Gaming-System-iPad/dp/B00NNZ7NA4

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

£67.36 down from £69.99? Bargain or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Sorry should have said in the original post - it was listed at £36.91 from amazon.co.uk themselves, this seems to have gone out of stock now - although it's saying stock due on the 21st September, so you can still order at this price from the buying choices page - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00NNZ7NA4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Good stuff Paddy, ordered it last night. Whether to keep it for Santa or not is the next thing!

Must keep an eye on the Maths one. Tried to Flubit it last night, and they were able to get me a whole 28p off the current price!

Sorry to bump this guys, but does anyone want my Osmo for cost?

We ended up getting 2no. Kindles on Black Friday, so the lads will not be using the iPad after Christmas.

Gonna send it back unless someone wants it. Cost me €45.

Osmo Starter Kit

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

What part of cork are you? And what games do you have with it? Thx

• Advertisement

I'm down in Glanmire, and I have whatever comes with the starter kit.

According to the Amazon link....

Groundbreaking system encourages creative thinking and social interaction by expanding gameplay beyond the screen
    Games can be played and even created by the whole family, anywhere and on any surface
    System comes with reflector, base and four apps: Words, Masterpiece, Tangram and Newton
    Designed for anyone aged 6 and up, this educational toy can be enjoyed by nearly everyone in the family
    Works with latest iPads: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Ai

Edit: Obligatory youtube video.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

@Soarer. I have sent you a pm. thx

Replied.

Advertisement