Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Annual PC Letdown Thread

Options
  • 15-09-2016 3:45am

I read earlier we were set to be dissapointed again, and it looks like we have been from the demo. Most of the reviews on Steam look to be negative.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/456610/#app_reviews_hash

From what I played, its fun, its definitely different to FIFA, but its crazy how a game can be released for PC with last gen graphics instead of the current, Konami really don't give a **** about their PC clients.

Here is my gameplay from the demo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I see they're finally decided to update the UI........is what no one will ever say in regards to this game.

I gave this a go last year, and it wasn't great. I'm going to stick with the only decent football alternative - Rocket League.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

It's a pain in the hoop that the PC version is just a port of the last gen console versions. I'd switch to Xbox One for the new engine version but that doesn't support option files, which was the main reason I bought it on PC last year. Might end up just skipping this year's until the sort out a proper PC version.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

I might get FIFA on pc if thats any good. Wouldn't give konami the money for this crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Where did you get the demo for pc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Got PES 2017 there at the weekend. Its grand for the 25 quid or so I paid for it.

If it wasn't for the price I wouldn't be happy at all.

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Where did you get the demo for pc?

There is a demo available on the steam store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

There is a demo available on the steam store.

Really? thought there was non for pc....will have a look

Yeah it's ok nothing more, it's basically the same as before.......it just gets very boring very quick, if there was no Fifa it would be fine but the comparison just isn't there

Advertisement