Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Integration Forum

Options
  • 15-09-2016 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

International (Open) Day is on in (an) Gairdin Beo on Old Dublin Rd. (beyond the convent & St. Leos Secondary School on R.H.S.) on Saturday the 1st of October from 1-5pm.

It's the 2nd Year for the Festival to be occurring in an Gairdin Beo; prior to that it was in Town Pk.

All welcome to attend what is intended to be a multi-cultural festival for the town.

More members of all nationalities, Irish incl. (like er, em, me!) welcome to join the group also; weekly meetings held in run up to festival but after that it's mainly monthly ones.

Anyone interested in a show & tell regarding their country or region etc., participating actively or with any suggestions for International Day please PM me & I'll forward you on contact e-mail/phone number.

Same applies for anyone interested in joining Carlow Integration Forum; the more nationalities etc. the better; it's about inclusivity & not exclusion.

Thanks.

Advertisement