Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city - builder recommendations

Options
  • 14-09-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Building on an extension to back of house, planning exempt. Converting the attic too. Would anyone here be able to recommend a builder in Cork? PMs welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 thedebbler

Also looking for recommendations for master builder/contract for a renovation project in South Cork. Looking to get quotes done next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fogell

Hi,

Also looking for builder recommendations for Cork City, have pricing drawings ready.

Please PM.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 claimshandler

Hi, I have dealt with a Contractor based in Cork who I found very good. If still required I can pm you his details, hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JH29

would also appreciate a PM of any contractor recommendations. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SheilsC

Hi All,

Would really appreciate if you could send me on the recommendations too?

Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

Hi Also looking for builder recommendations in Cork for both extension and also one off build. PM Please

Thanks,

Advertisement