Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAY TIME PROWLER!

Options
  • 13-09-2016 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I have an unwanted visitor when I leave my premises always happens in the daylight hours. Can anyone suggest a hidden camera system that I can put in cheaply and catch the culprit so it can be sent to the Gardai
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Prowler doing what?
    How cheap? Plenty of choices on Amazon etc for cameras, depends exactly what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

I have to say i'm impressed with the ad at the moment of the video doorbell system which rings on your phone. So you can appear to be in the house when you're not and just make an excuse as to why you can't come to the door. I think the ad says it had motion detection to so as to alert your phone and let you see.

Such a simple yet effective idea.

Advertisement