Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation vita...

Options
  • 12-09-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone on here know if PS Vita is any good? Getting it as present and want to know what kind of games to get with it as person has PlayStation 4 and was playing games like uncharted and that..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

jredmond96 wrote: »
    Anyone on here know if PS Vita is any good? Getting it as present and want to know what kind of games to get with it as person has PlayStation 4 and was playing games like uncharted and that..

Try asking in the Vita thread.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056322742/824/#post100894337

I have a Vita and it's a fantastic piece of equipment. It's nowhere near as popular or as successful as the Nintendo 3DS but it has a loyal fanbase. It's a better unit for playing smaller indie games on. It's also quite powerful and there's some stunning looking games available for it, including an Uncharted game which is exclusive to the unit.

It also features Remote Play which allows you to stream a game from your PS4 and play it there and then on the Vita. It works quite well with some games. I often play a game on it while my girlfriend is watching TV. As I said it only works well with some games because the Vita has two buttons less than the PS4, but it's fantastic when it's up and running

The Vita hasn't been a huge success outside of Japan but it's still a cracking piece of technology and I'm sure many, if not most, PS4s owners would be thrilled to receive one as a gift.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

A PS+ account is essential, plenty of cracking games on the format, I love mine but the memory cards are expensive.

Advertisement