Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pieta100 Charity cycle Waterford

Options
  • 12-09-2016 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone seen much about the Pieta 100 Charity Cycle? Considering doing it myself but haven't really seen a whole lot of buzz about it. It's on the 25th September so I was expecting to see it advertised a bit but I only know about it from stumbling across it!

Seems like it would be good craic and for a good cause,50km and 100km routes, any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Its starting/finishing at T-Bay surf centre.

Some of the cycle clubs were involved with the launch. Have not seen very much about it since. There has been a massive amount of charity cycles this year, so for one to stand out they really need to make lots of noise for people to take notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nalyd321

Ah ok yeah that's understandable, there's heaps of charity events. I'm gonna sign myself up for it anyway, should be good fun.

Advertisement