Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Degree 2017 - DISCUSSION

Options
  • 12-09-2016 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Just want to know who's hoping to get into an engineering program this year and where?

I myself want to go to NUIG and do the un-denominated program.
    Maths requirements also gone up from C3(%55) to H4(60%), scary stuff ... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Considering the Biomed Engineering in Galway, couldn't really see myself having any interest in any of the other strands of engineering tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matthew1998

Good to hear :) Biomed seems to be the favorite:rolleyes: I'm sorta leanign towards Mechanical

I'm not sure what to expect from the course of how hard it will be, i understand its going to be more advanced that the LC , but to what extent?

Is it all maths and physics , or are lots of classes about engineering technology (E.G. testing the strength of a material)?

Advertisement