Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman Cycling Around Ireland with nothing but a Twitter Account

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

sounds like an interesting adventure for her, I hope she comes away from here with better impressions than this cyclist:

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/tourist-left-horrified-views-roadside-8355389

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

sounds like an interesting adventure for her, I hope she comes away from here with better impressions than this cyclist:

That road can be truly diabolical at times. Has the privatisation of our waste system actually worked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Wanderer78 wrote: »

That road can be truly diabolical at times. Has the privatisation of our waste system actually worked?

What's that got to do with filthy cretins throwing rubbish out of their car windows?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,943 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

O Riain wrote:
    What's that got to do with filthy cretins throwing rubbish out of their car windows?

Ah I think it's partly the problem. A lot of illegal dumping happening in the countryside due to it, in which I suspect will get worse if pay by weight is introduced

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

A Twitter account, you say? A fella did the same trip with a fridge one time...

• Advertisement
Advertisement