Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin business school info

Options
  • 12-09-2016 1:54am

I'm thinking of attending graduate school at the Dublin Business School. I'm a recent graduate of a major university in the United States. Is DBS any good? Is UCD better, if so how much?
    I've been accepted to both. Just looking for any information!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

UCD is eons better. Smurfit would be ranked as one of the best in Europe.

Thxs, I thought so too. Is DBS ok?

It has a reputation for being for lazy people with rich parents, but I haven't heard anything negative academically.

Good to know, I for sure don't have rich parents! Grad school here in the states is just so expensive and DBS (and UCD) are well priced! I'm a good student and work hard so I just want a good education and love the city of Dublin as I've been there a few times

Vcu3656 wrote: »
    Good to know, I for sure don't have rich parents! Grad school here in the states is just so expensive and DBS (and UCD) are well priced! I'm a good student and work hard so I just want a good education and love the city of Dublin as I've been there a few times

If it literally came down to choice, UCD every time buddy :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement