Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy PC components?

Options
  • 11-09-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys! What is the best place and cheapest to buy components for a build? Preferably one company, so that I can pay once off postage. Or what do you think of Amazon? I know prime fullfill free deliveries over a certain amount. But not all components are gonan be fullfilled by PRime. It's so complicated, sigh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Amazon, scan, overclockers or mindfactory

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Built a pc with no prior experience a little over 7 months ago. I found mindfactory to be the cheapest for components. Prices change though so there may be a cheaper version of the pc I built out there. If you are getting everything off mindfactory be aware that they charge for a case as a separate delivery and the website needs to be translated (also e-mails). It worked out to be cheaper getting components of mindfactory and a case off Scan.co.uk for me.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/ is a very good recourse for sourcing the cheapest components. That's the uk version of the site, at the top right of the page you can change languages to view parts/prices from that region.

Advertisement