Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bosch i-Dos system washing machine

Options
  • 11-09-2016 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭

these new washing machines by Bosch looks interesting with the i-Dos (intelligent dosing) system where you fill up soap drawer with detergent and it measures out the dose accordingly to each wash for up to 20 washes so you dont have to fill up the drawer with detergent every time you put a wash on, nor do you have to worry about under or over dosing the wash because the machine adjusts the detergent to how dirty the wash is.

But with us, we use a special colours detergent for coloured garments to prevent them from fading and then for whites was we use a normal detergent which contains bleach and whiteners in them - so how would we be able to work that with this kind of dosing system where you pour in a whole bottle of detergent in one go and forget about it?

anyone on here got one of the Bosch i-Dos series washing machines? - how you getting on with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Miele have one too, only snag is I think you have to buy their own brand (liquid) washing detergents.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Alun wrote: »
    Miele have one too, only snag is I think you have to buy their own brand (liquid) washing detergents.

ah right, beginning to make sense .....(from an associated selling/marketing way of looking at it) - must see if Bosch do a liquid detergent or recommend one. This might answer my question.

Advertisement