Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a lift to bray

Options
  • 10-09-2016 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there folks im a college student at BIFE in Bray. With the whole two hours a day needed to commute on the bus and dart and now the dublin bus strikes to contend with I just thought I just thought i'd put a message out there to see if anyone would be willing to give lifts to bray this week(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday). I'd of course give money for fuel and i'd have to be at the college for before 9am.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Vic_08

JimmyT33 wrote: »
    Hi there folks im a college student at BIFE in Bray. With the whole two hours a day needed to commute on the bus and dart and now the dublin bus strikes to contend with I just thought I just thought i'd put a message out there to see if anyone would be willing to give lifts to bray this week(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday). I'd of course give money for fuel and i'd have to be at the college for before 9am.

Thanks.

I will let you ponder on the reason why that post is a fail.

Hint: Mind-readers do not generally need to commute to Bray 4 days a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JimmyT33

Firstly, a simple 'nope' would have sufficed.

Secondly, its sorted thanks to someone from the forum.

Have a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

JimmyT33 wrote: »
    Firstly, a simple 'nope' would have sufficed.

Secondly, its sorted thanks to someone from the forum.

Have a nice day.

You never told us where you're commuting from :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JimmyT33

eeguy wrote: »
    You never told us where you're commuting from :rolleyes:

Indeed, it was more out of desperation I posted it in the first place as the bus strikes are a nighmare but nonetheless I have it sorted now. :)

Advertisement