Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to bulk buy ribbon?

Options
  • 10-09-2016 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Does anyone know of either a physical shop or somewhere online where you can bulk buy ribbon for a reasonable price?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Rolllo

maybe not what you're after but Mr. Price sometimes has bulk bags of ribbon scraps

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Hi Snuggle bunnies, how much are you looking for? Depends what you mean by bulk - I00 yard rolls, 25 yard rolls or less? Drop me a PM with details, I have plenty and I am selling a lot of my craft stuff. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Artist83

Does anyone know of either a physical shop or somewhere online where you can bulk buy ribbon for a reasonable price?
    Thanks!

Floristry supply shop TipTop on Arran St & Mary's Abbey, just offCapel St in Dublin have a great selection and are reasonable.

Advertisement