Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pullup bar

Options
  • 10-09-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I was going to buy the ultimate press wall mounted pullup.This looked a great quality pullup bar but they are no longer stocking their Uk base.
    Has anyone got any other suggestions from Irish/Uk websites?
    I’m also hoping to hang a suspension trainer from it.
    I was looking at the CAPITAL SPORTS Tyro S7 Chin-Up Pull-Up Bar Wall Mounted Max. 350 kg Silver sold at Hifi Tower. The tube is bigger diameter than their other model. Anyone bought this? Any Good? Any others I could consider?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭guil

alert25 wrote: »
    I was going to buy the ultimate press wall mounted pullup.This looked a great quality pullup bar but they are no longer stocking their Uk base.
    Has anyone got any other suggestions from Irish/Uk websites?
    I’m also hoping to hang a suspension trainer from it.
    I was looking at the CAPITAL SPORTS Tyro S7 Chin-Up Pull-Up Bar Wall Mounted Max. 350 kg Silver sold at Hifi Tower. The tube is bigger diameter than their other model. Anyone bought this? Any Good? Any others I could consider?
    You shouldn't create new threads because you didn't get an answer in the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

guil wrote: »
    You shouldn't create new threads because you didn't get an answer in the last one.

Maybe somebody that dosent read the fitness forum might read the strength forum and give the op the answer they're looking for.

Advertisement