Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my PC? someone price check it.

Options
  • 10-09-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

so im selling my pc for €550 and a idiot comes to my house and says its old and its worth about 50€ what a joke he is, someone from slovakia it was ( expert he thinks he is ) anyway and he starts shouting at me with a tone that its not what he wants WTF!!

here is the ad

its an 2015 pc

donedeal ie/pc-for-sale/lenovo-desktop-pc-powerful-machine/13260437

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I wouldn't give more than about €350 for it, it's definitely not worth 550 giving you're "throwing the monitor in"

A new PC that would be much better for gaming or whatnot can be gotten new for less than that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's worth about 300 max, and that's only because of the screen.
    The Pc itself isn't worth a whole lot, it's fairly poorly spec'd and there's no GPU.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 sergiut11

thanks!
    ill keep it to myself than and upgrade it whenever i want, i bought it for 780 just over a year ago, have boxes and everything with it. its quite fast and not a single noice, ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I sold a PC recently with very similar spec - a HP with A10-5800K, 8GB ram, 500GB hard drive for €150. There's nothing wrong with the PC and it will be fine for very light gaming and general use, but it's just quite low spec. I'd say be happy with about €250-300 for the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

sergiut11 wrote: »
    thanks!
    ill keep it to myself than and upgrade it whenever i want, i bought it for 780 just over a year ago, have boxes and everything with it. its quite fast and not a single noice, ah well

Hope it came with lube for that price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

sergiut11 wrote: »
    thanks!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

low end PC that is, ripped off you were, judge that PC by its spec the buyer should have. Sell of Sell not, price is why you fail...

.......no there is another.

Advertisement