Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POLICE TACTICS: IMPERIO

Options
  • 10-09-2016 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭

has anyone played this? sounds like it might be right up my ally
    its getting mixed reviews on steam
    think i'll pick it up tomorrow and have a go
    POLICE TACTICS: IMPERIO is a realistic real-time strategy game, developed by CyberphobX Ltd. and astragon Entertainment GmbH.

Features:

♣ Uphold law and order in your city Newport Falls
    ♣ Fight organized crime
    ♣ Coordinate a range of different police units
    ♣ Gradually unlock precincts, enhancements and new units
    ♣ Manage and improve your headquarters and forces
    ♣ Realistic emergency vehicles, either U.S. or German police units
    ♣ Dynamic day and night cycles
    ♣ Realistic police radio and sirens

http://store.steampowered.com/app/378800/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i had a few tabs open, was closing a few and noticed the title of this topic which i'd opened earlier, thought i'd gotten that garda virus again xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Never heard of it, Will be keeping an eye

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Omikron1

I was very excited about this one when I saw it last week. I think it's a type of game that is missing a good title. I thought 'This is the Police' would scratch the itch, but I found it very drawn out and repetitive, and ultimately very mediocre.

Sadly, from the current reviews Imperio seems to be a knock off of the 'Emergency' games, and a fairly poor one at that. I'll be keeping an eye on it and hopefully a few patches and/or mods will see it improve. It worked for the Emergency 4, while it still remained clunky, the modding community really improved it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That looks really cool.

Advertisement