Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I actually did it!

Options
  • 09-09-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I finally built the PC ibwas annoying you guys about for the past year! Took me about 3 hours and ran into multiple issues but got it all sorted in the end! Will post pics in another post on Monday as I have work 😭. Thanks Guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Stop making more threads already.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

RossieMan wrote: »
    Stop making more threads already.

I was just letting people know I finally completed it...

As before, keep it to one thread. You must have at least 6 on the go now. We can see them in your old thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Let him at it, hardly does any harm

Glad to hear you're happy with the PC man

Have you looked at his history? It's impossible to follow, I haven't a clue what he's bought in the end. It'd be nice to keep it all in one place, for some on a similar budget and similar interests, don't you think? This isn't 4chan or one of them young crowd places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Have you looked at his history? It's impossible to follow, I haven't a clue what he's bought in the end. It'd be nice to keep it all in one place, for some on a similar budget and similar interests, don't you think? This isn't 4chan or one of them young crowd places.

Bro, chill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Good stuff Tony, don't forget the pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

congrats man, enjoy :) put some smexy pictures up

Thanks Guys I will post it all up in this thread on monday thanks a million and im absolutely loving it!

So here is my beauty of a PC. Specs: i7 6700, ASUS B150 Pro Gaming Aura, 16GB G.Skills Ripjaws, 250gb Samsung 750 EVO SSD, Corsair CX450M PSU.
    1TB Toshiba HDD is on the way and will be purchasing a RX series GPU Later on (not sure which one yet).

[IMG][/img]IMG_20160909_140340_zpslqvikypp.jpg

IMG_20160909_171825_zpsh5azbvpp.jpg

[IMG][/img]IMG_20160912_091624_zpsazd7klls.jpg

IMG_20160912_091614_zpsuc4se5ai.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

That looks really good with the red theme :D

Xenoronin wrote: »
    That looks really good with the red theme :D

Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Oh how horrible, whatever would we do if the place isn't as organized as rain man's schedule?

Lock it all!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Robert, rossieman, knock it off now please.

Advertisement