Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek online - PS4

Options
  • 09-09-2016 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Anyone played this?

I find the star trek thing good and as it was a feee download how bad. I just have no idea how to play it !!

Any suggestions for someone going boldly where they have never gone before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I tried STO for the pc a couple of times and I could never figure it out either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

The story line missions are fun for seeing some familiar faces.

The actual game though will try and gouge every last penny out of your pocket.

Perfect World Entertainment involved so thats a given. They care little for their players. I've a list of issues with them as long as my arm from my time spent playing Neverwinter. Horrible company to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Any idea on how to get new ships? I got a token thing that allowed me to get the old model enterprise. But then when i changed to IT i lost the ability to drain sheilds and launch double torpedos that my starter ship had.

Its a tough game to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

allibastor wrote: »
    Any idea on how to get new ships? I got a token thing that allowed me to get the old model enterprise. But then when i changed to IT i lost the ability to drain sheilds and launch double torpedos that my starter ship had.

Its a tough game to learn.

I couldn't tell you, I haven't played it in about 2 or 3 years, they change things up so often to try and get players to spend real cash on the game.

My advice would be to try and play the market for officer flipping, I found it to be easy money, one would to be is find cheap Female Orion officers and resale at a higher price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I couldn't tell you, I haven't played it in about 2 or 3 years, they change things up so often to try and get players to spend real cash on the game.

My advice would be to try and play the market for officer flipping, I found it to be easy money, one would to be is find cheap Female Orion officers and resale at a higher price.

Also, when your in the big open space, how can you move faster. I think i am only going Impulse speed

Advertisement