Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good place to fix phone please

Options
  • 09-09-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi All, I bought an Elephone P9000 phone a couple of moths ago and was very happy with it. However, last week there was a wireless update and ever since my phone will not turn on because something didn't unzip properly. It is caught in an endless loop of trying to start and turning off.
    I have read some other tech forums and it seems that I am not alone and some people have posted how to fix by flashing ROM etc.
    The problem is that I am totally useless when it comes to that stuff and even with the help of Youtube I still cannot figure it out.
    I have another phone but there is so much info on the Elephone which I hadn't backed up and I'd like to get back such as photos, contacts etc.
    Does anyone know of a trustworthy repair shop in Dublin which can help me? I'm heading into town tomorrow and would like to drop it in somewhere while I'm there.
    All help greatly appreciated.
    B

Advertisement