Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nano Hair Extensions Dublin

Options
  • 08-09-2016 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that do nano extensions that you have had a positive experience with? I was originally going to go with Ourlittlesecret.ie but all I see is bad reviews from various sources so I am trying to find another place. I have quite fine hair and I am nervous about how well they are put in, the visibility of them and the quality of the hair.

Any help would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that do nano extensions that you have had a positive experience with? I was originally going to go with Ourlittlesecret.ie but all I see is bad reviews from various sources so I am trying to find another place. I have quite fine hair and I am nervous about how well they are put in, the visibility of them and the quality of the hair.

Any help would be good.

When I used to get my extensions done in Dublin I got them done in Hotlox. Got them done there for 2-3 years before relocating to a different salon. Great quality hair, seamless application & no damage to my own hair.
    I too have very fine, limp weak hair and not very much density or length & I had mermaid hair after them. Really reasonable prices too, can't recommend them enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jenbyrne1

I have to say I've had my nano rings done twice by Our Little Secret now and I can't fault them. The hair is amazing and they have lasted me a really long time. Ask for Melissa, she great and has done loads of celebrities hair, she's doing mine again for my wedding in Sept.
    I love extensions, I couldn't be without them!

Advertisement