Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Game Club #3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Please let legend of Dragoon win this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,337 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I hated Jet Set Willy as a kid even though people raged on about it
    too bloody hard mate!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Jet Set Willy,
    It even had levels you couldn't see without cheating.
    Actually, you can't finish the original because of a flaw in the level, so it has to be poked and so fixed.
    I had it back in the day but, like most, it was more to see what areas of the house I could see rather than completing the game proper by collecting everything.
    Personally, I preferred the more managable Manic Miner on the Spectrum, and Wanted: Monty Mole as well.

Please let legend of Dragoon win this :D

Looks like voting has trolled him into playing it :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Looks like voting has trolled him into playing it :pac::pac:

Lmao :D

He's gonna hate me :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,932 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You maniacs!

1-jpg.640048

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I'll vote for jet set willy if everybody has to play the mmo version guru lara spoke of at the same time on teamspeak and let me record it all

Advertisement