Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Membership Carlisle €175

Options
  • 07-09-2016 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm looking to join Ben Dunne gym in Carlisle in the next week or so. If anybody is interested in taking advantage of the reduced price for 3 new members send me a PM.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fanny banny

Hi Jonny am looking to join the gym myself in the next week or as soon as possible. If u don't mind that will make it two of us and we just need a 3rd person.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnnyc91

Good stuff. If no one else responds here I might be able to sound out someone from work. Hopefully we'll get something sorted within the next week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

A friend of mine called Danny is looking to join...Ill ask him and get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 paulkeno

Hi there, myself and the misses are looking for a third person to join with us if any of you are interested. Pm me.
    Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fanny banny

Hi Paul tried sending u a Dm, was unable to still getting my way around the forum . If I can send me a DM we can make arrangement on how to proceed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 paulkeno

Hi Paul tried sending u a Dm, was unable to still getting my way around the forum . If I can send me a DM we can make arrangement on how to proceed

Hey, sent you my number in a pm. I'm free tomorrow if you want to head over. Let me know.

mad m wrote: »
    A friend of mine called Danny is looking to join...Ill ask him and get back to you.

Hi mad, any idea on whether your friend would be interested in joining? It seems like I'm back to square one on this so still looking for 2 others...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paulyg123

I'm interested in joining with 2 others to take advantage of the group rate. I happy to sign up right away and to meet up there any evening but I'm away from Thursday until Sunday 25th.

paulyg123 wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining with 2 others to take advantage of the group rate. I happy to sign up right away and to meet up there any evening but I'm away from Thursday until Sunday 25th.

Nice one Pauly, I'm pretty much free all this week so hopefully we'll get one more before Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 laurielu

I'm interested in joining Carlisle if anyone has space for one more person on the 3 person deal ðŸ˜႒ I'm around most evenings this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 paulyg123

Cool sounds like there are 3 of us ready to sign up this week so. Would Tuesday evening suit? Do you know if we can each just bring along the cash and pay at the gym or does it have to be a single credit card payment?

laurielu wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining Carlisle if anyone has space for one more person on the 3 person deal ðŸ˜႒ I'm around most evenings this week

Hi laurie, I sent you a PM there so you might let us know if tomorrow at 6.30 is suitable. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Looking for 1 person to join Carlisle, €210 each til end Nov 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Looking for 1 person to join Carlisle, €210 each til end Nov 2017.

I'm also looking to join again at the end of this month. Are you still looking for this extra person ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Sorry, forgot to update, I got a 3rd person on their fb page, try there maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 loud_luxury

I'm interested in joining

Advertisement