Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography course/club in Waterford

Options
  • 07-09-2016 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

I got a new DSLR camera and id like to know how to use it other than just the auto function :) ,can anyone recommend a course or club in town that would help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Bards

Waterford Camera Club is the ideal place for you to start. Meetings every 2nd week (Except Summer) just started back after the summer break and we had a few new members started the previous Monday

Next meeting is on at 7:15 (Beginners Session) on Monday next in the Tower Hotel if you want to pop in as new members are always welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Bards wrote: »
    Waterford Camera Club is the ideal place for you to start. Meetings every 2nd week (Except Summer) just started back after the summer break and we had a few new members started the previous Monday

Next meeting is on at 7:15 (Beginners Session) on Monday next in the Tower Hotel if you want to pop in as new members are always welcome

Great thanks,that showed up when i done a search what goes on there is it like people sitting around talking about photos they took?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Great thanks,that showed up when i done a search what goes on there is it like people sitting around talking about photos they took?

No, it's not! A great club with knowledgable members only too willing to assist fellow photographers in their progression towards competant photographers!

Youtube has also invaluable postings on the various setting that your camera has so look those up and at least don't be a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Advertisement