Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy s7 €500, too good to be true?

Options
  • 07-09-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

So I seen a brand new Galaxy s7 for 500 euro on adverts it's from a shop in Dublin CC, say's it come's with a receipt and 2 year Samsung warranty is this possible?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Unwanted upgrade, stolen, fake ad. Pick one. Very hard to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Dublin991

I was giving the address to a shop near Talbot St. What do you reckon the chances of it been dodgy from a shop? I assume all the same consumer laws apply? Ask if he accept's credit cards ( for a bit of financial security on my behalf ) he said no though! Don't know wether to risk it or pay the 250 for a brand new one :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

You just answered your own question. You want to know if a this guy is a reputable seller. If he is he will have accepted your card payment method. Any company selling electronic goods at prices as high prices like so will accept card in times like this. The idea of a cash only option for such a high valued option tells its own story OP

Advertisement