Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killwatch 2016: Hillary's next target?

Options
  • 06-09-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭

http://csglobe.com/huffington-post-journalist-fired-scared-life-questioning-hillarys-health/

- posts HuffPo articles about hillary's health, read over 3.5 million times
    - HuffPo deletes both articles, revokes his clearance and fires him

“I’ve honestly never seen anything like this. This is happening in the United States in 2016. It’s frankly chilling. I’m a little scared. I’m doing this video also to say, I’m not suicidal right now; I am not a particularly clumsy person; I don’t own a car at the moment.

So if I’m to slip in the shower over the next couple of days or something silly like that you have to really employ probability and statistics here because I’m not a clumsy person, right, and I’m also not a depressed person right now. I’m a person who is spooked out though.”

His own health will probably be monitored rather closely, and best wishes to him interacting with other people in public.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Her assassination squad must have had the day off or something since the articles got published in the first place rather than being blocked and him quietly erased before he could raise a stink about it.

Seems to be more like a guy wrote a bad article and is now throwing a tantrum or otherwise trying to get attention. Nothing will happen to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

He's not a reporter or a journalist, he's a bitcoin (and crypto-currency) advertiser blogger
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/david-seaman

Here's the original article
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3ALwXcO-agP6sJ%3Awww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fdavid-seaman%2Fhillary-clintons-health-i_b_11752226.html%20&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Fire him? I'd shoot someone who wrote such nonsense.. about any topic

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    He's not a reporter or a journalist, he's a bitcoin (and crypto-currency) advertiser blogger
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/david-seaman

He's, also a HuffPo author. As evidenced by the url..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Overheal wrote: »
    He's, also a HuffPo author. As evidenced by the url..

He is (was) one of dozens of online only bloggers/youtubers who submit content, they often receive pay-per-click

Anyone who has the ability to write can apply

If I submitted that "article" as a post to politics (or just about anywhere on this forum) it would most likely be banned for being.. well, nonsense, so it's pretty unsurprising they kicked him out of the program for that submission

But the story plays well to the "Clinton/Trump/Obama/Bush is literally the anti-Christ" fringe. No doubt he'll be on Alex Jones soon or try to cash in on the conspiracy circuit

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Any opinions on Hillary being at fake events, they seem to be popping up a lot in the last couple of days? main observation being that the camera phones look like they are recording a different event it might be a simple case of "near and far away" for instance the one below, the flags look like they are right behind Hillary but they are a good bit back

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

wheres the accompanying "real" rally footage they pushed? Interesting

Advertisement