Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Owner/ Team Up in the IOT Sector.

Options
  • 06-09-2016 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,I am an owner of an IT company in Galway that develops hardware and software for the Internet Of Things Sector.I am a software developer with a lot of electronic knowledge also.I have been developing a product for the last 3 years and it is nearing completion.My problem my time is limited and although I have been giving this my best shot on my own I do realise the need for someone to help with the development and business as it stands.

Ideally this Entrepreneur would have knowledge in software development and electronics as well as some business knowledge.The product itself is very cutting edge and does have great potential to compete some of the big players in the market.

Anyone who thinks they may fit the description and have time for this let me know.

Advertisement