Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow town advice

Options
  • 05-09-2016 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi, as an outsider looking to buy in Carlow town I'm hoping some Carlow town natives can help me out with some information on a couple of areas below?

Any pros or cons of either area?

Castlewoods Gardens.
    The Fairways, Pollerton

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

Hi, as an outsider looking to buy in Carlow town I'm hoping some Carlow town natives can help me out with some information on a couple of areas below?

Any pros or cons of either area?

Castlewoods Gardens.
    The Fairways, Pollerton

Thanks

The fairways would be grand but it's on a main road I would be nervous with kids, Castlewood gardens id say is very quiet

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Castlewood is quiet, true enough, but always strikes me as cramped. It's handy for schools though.

Advertisement