Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus 3 via parcel motel

Options
  • 05-09-2016 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a oneplus 3 delivered via parcel motel to get around the wait till the 21st of september for sales in ireland.

I was supposed to be getting a note seven but that isn't a runner anymore so I'm thinking a oneplus 3 is the best option.

Thanks,
    daithimac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

daithimac wrote: »
    Hiya,

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a oneplus 3 delivered via parcel motel to get around the wait till the 21st of september for sales in ireland.

I was supposed to be getting a note seven but that isn't a runner anymore so I'm thinking a oneplus 3 is the best option.

Thanks,
    daithimac

Yes loads of people on here have done this.

There's 2 one plus 3 threads on here you would have had your answer had you bothered to search them

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

daithimac wrote: »
    Hiya,

Thanks,
    daithimac

Btw OP, it's the 12th that the sales are suspended until, not the 21st.

Advertisement