Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titan Blade TV Box

Options
  • 05-09-2016 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi, I bought one of these over the weekend and not being tech savvy at all and this being my first android tv box my head is wrecked already!
    Can someone give me a step by step guide to setting it up or point me in the direction of where I can find same.It came with no instructions.
    Before I go back to the shop and probably make a fool of myself I thought I'd ask on here first.
    In playing around with it I've got some aspects working okay and others not at all.Sure I must have missed something along the way.In the SPMC app for instance I can watch movies okay but none of the sports links will connect.The Browser wont load any websites even though I have wifi connection having just watched a movie!On other occassions then the box is disconnecting itself from the wifi.Can someone familiar with this box give me a blow by blow description of what you need to do with this box from as soon as you plug it in?!
    Would REALLY appreciate your help with this.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Which box is it ? and what did you pay for it ?

Starbox ?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ankaragucu

Hi Eamon, yes its Star Box Titan Blade, cost €160 from Droid Star out in Coolmine.

bring it back, get your money back and buy one for half that price and begin again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,262 ✭✭✭Homer

I'd agree with Eamonn.. Having just picked up my second one for less than half that and already pre installed with Kodi etc.. I fail to see what you are paying all that money for?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ankaragucu

Well it may still come to that but I want to make sure in my ignorance that I'M not doing something wrong!The picture quality, load speed and smoothness of the movies is very good I must say.I'm just wondering about any additional downloads or add ons that I'm not aware of?

• Advertisement

ankaragucu wrote: »
    Well it may still come to that but I want to make sure in my ignorance that I'M not doing something wrong!The picture quality, load speed and smoothness of the movies is very good I must say.I'm just wondering about any additional downloads or add ons that I'm not aware of?

from their site:
    With a 24/7 customer care team available to help you in the unlikely event you have an issue, and a full repair or replace warranty on all products, you can rest assured that DroidStar Electronics will take care of you.

No mention of money back though??!! :eek:

Advertisement