Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you get into the daily bets/season bets page from the football betting page?

Options
  • 05-09-2016 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

I find it really annoying. Am I the only one? Why aren't they stickys within the football betting page.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not sure what you are on about as both threads are stickies in the football betting part of the gambling forum.

c9ba24ac082fd84a613227b3238a98e4.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

They are hidden from me. I see no stickies. If anyone can establish why let me know.

I have no idea...

But here is the link to the Daily

And this is for the season long one

Just go in there and click the "follow this thread" under the thread tools menu.
    At least you ll see them in your user control panel.

You see no stickies anywhere on boards or just in football betting?

inforfun wrote: »
    I have no idea...

But here is the link to the Daily

And this is for the season long one

Just go in there and click the "follow this thread" under the thread tools menu.
    At least you ll see them in your user control panel.

You see no stickies anywhere on boards or just in football betting?
    it now seems i don't see any stickies, i did at one time but must be something with this PC, Weird out.

Appreciate you sending the links.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

I found the same thing when boards pushed out the new interface a few months back. I would come to this forum and find it missing the stickies at the top.

I set it to use the old interface again and the problem was solved. Not sure if the problems you are experiencing are a result of the same issue but it's worth a look. I can't remember where I made the change back to the old interface but most likely in account settings somewhere.

• Advertisement

I didn't even know what "Legacy site" meant, cheers that's handy.

I found the same thing when boards pushed out the new interface a few months back. I would come to this forum and find it missing the stickies at the top.

I set it to use the old interface again and the problem was solved. Not sure if the problems you are experiencing are a result of the same issue but it's worth a look. I can't remember where I made the change back to the old interface but most likely in account settings somewhere.

IIRC it is on the very bottom of the page, not in your own settings.
    Cant say for sure because well.... i am using the legacy site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Dots1982 wrote: »
    I didn't even know what "Legacy site" meant, cheers that's handy.

No bother man hope it works for ya.
    inforfun wrote: »
    IIRC it is on the very bottom of the page, not in your own settings.
    Cant say for sure because well.... i am using the legacy site.

I reckon I'm gonna sit on this legacy site for as long as possible. That new site was pretty hard to try and get used to. Hope they don't force the change on us.

Advertisement