Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to partner up with an app developper

Options
  • 03-09-2016 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

I have an idea for a mobile app in which i really believe.

The app is pretty innovative by itself and combines several features that meet people's newly created needs.

I would like to develop it in IOS first and as I'm quite determined to get it out there, I started studying Swift.

The thing is even though I will learn developing IOS apps no matter what, I'm not against speeding up the process for this one and partner up with some skilled and motivated developper(s).

If you really do have the skills to build about any app, are honest and genuinely interested in building something quite special please don't hesitate to contact me.

I believe there is a lot of innovative mind lacking technical expertise out there and unfortunately brilliant ideas are dropped everyday.

I'm pretty sure there is also a lot of really skilled people lacking purpose btw. So here's an opportunity :-)

Thanks for reading,

PS: I live in Dublin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement