Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rap Band for wedding

Options
  • 03-09-2016 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Myself and my fiance are looking for a rap band for after our main band on our wedding day. Searched through google and found nothing. Does such a band exist and has anyone used one themselves?
    They dont have to be a fully rap band but would ideally like them to have a decent amount of rap songs in their setlist (eminem, Kanye, Jay-Z etc.)

We saw a band called MegaBeat awhile ago but they don't seem to exist anymore. They were the type of band we were looking for.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I don't know of any RAP only bands that would be for a wedding, maybe a half time thing between your main band. Hard to fill the hours needed with rap material to be a cover sort of band.

Bands I know of that have that rap stuff in their set would be J90, Superbass & UV5. But none of them would consider themselves 100% rap band, they just have songs that fall into the rap genre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

Groove Collective. A wedding band in Cork do a good rap set last time I've seen them. Also not a 100% rap band but they might accommodate you doing some extra rap if you ask for it? :D

Advertisement