Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android box

Options
  • 03-09-2016 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where's the best place to buy an android box and a website that delivers fast and is reliable thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Smarttvbox.ie are good but a bit pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Smarttvbox.ie are good but a bit pricey

Thanks looking fir a bit cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I got there top box off Amazon for 122 Euro (they were charging 180 for it)

Smarttvbox use there own kodi system and have exclusive apps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

What kinda price are you looking to spend? I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese options if you've got plenty of patience and willing to take a gamble.

I'd recommend the likes of smarttvbox(but I'm affiliated with them,so I'm slightly biased;) ) and a few other Irish & UK sellers.You'll get better and quicker support if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

bazzz wrote: »
    What kinda price are you looking to spend? I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese options if you've got plenty of patience and willing to take a gamble.

I'd recommend the likes of smarttvbox(but I'm affiliated with them,so I'm slightly biased;) ) and a few other Irish & UK sellers.You'll get better and quicker support if needed.

Any ideas on a site that's good value under 40 and delivers quick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Any ideas on a site that's good value under 40 and delivers quick

Is it just a streaming box u need?I recently bought an MXQ pro for €40 on adverts.decent box with the usual Kofi,mobdro,shoebox,Netflix.... Already installed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭Invincible

Can anyone tell me where's the best place to buy an android box and a website that delivers fast and is reliable thanks .

Wish.com had M8S+ for €38.

Advertisement