Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chevron training

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi.
    I'm hoping someone can give me some insight into the above mentioned training institution.
    I'm currently considering enrolling on their 2 year BA in Childcare online course.
    If anyone has or is in the process of completing this course could you please give me some words of wisdom as it's quiet alot of money and I obviously don't want to make a mistake.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Please see other threads on this forum. It may not give you the required accreditation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Noplan

Hey I just started the Child Care and Education QQI level 5 course with chevron, and trying to do the first assignment now. but im a bit confused what they are looking for. am i writing an essay or answering the sections and headings in bullet points? if someone here has done this course or is currently doing it. i would really appreciate some help. many thanks!

Advertisement