Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy

Options
  • 02-09-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

I know we had a thread like this for BF4 so I figured I'd start one up for BF1 .

I remember getting the Premium for €64 from GMG or Simplycdkeys but I can't remember which .

Also, I'm definitely not paying the price in Origin .

So if you see it anywhere cheaper you might post here and let the rest of us know :) .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

From what I have researched (earlier in the week).

Origin Standard €60 , Special €80 Premium €129

All other places Standard between €40 and €55

No where seems to have the special or premium.

Hopefully this will change.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Greenman are selling for €52 for the standard if that helps anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I just bought this afternoon from Kinguin for €45 from a reputable seller including buyer protection and paypal charges.

Unlike BF4 I won't be in a rush to get premium this time around, I barely played the DLC in BF4 (maybe 10 hours or so) and ended up sticking to the vanilla maps mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Standard edition €37.99 from CDKeys

Will show up as €39.99. To get the 5% off, like them on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996 (you can even "unlike" them after)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anywhere selling the deluxe or ultimate edition i'm probably booking a few days off work so would like to get the deluxe edition at the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

still the same standard on other sites, deluxe and premium only on origin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

No real bargains showed up and I'm guessing there won't be any for a good while , most of the CD Keys sites seem to be around the €41 for now .

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭numbernine

56.99 in argos ps4 and xbox 1

Advertisement