Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Rom for Nexus 7 (2012)

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Hi,

my daughter is complaining that my old Nexus 7 (2012) is slowing up! I was wondering if there is a different Rom that I could use that might speed things up? Currently it is using Lolipop 5.1.1 LMY47V.

Thanks,

Branners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

This is what I use on mine. It was slow till I flashed the parrotmod as mentioned at the end of the first post here.

As always use at own risk etc.

Mine flies along now tho. had used other roms previous and always after a month or so would slow down, this one hasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Ste- wrote: »
    This is what I use on mine. It was slow till I flashed the parrotmod as mentioned at the end of the first post here.

As always use at own risk etc.

Mine flies along now tho. had used other roms previous and always after a month or so would slow down, this one hasn't.

Fair play thanks, this will give me something to do for the afternoon!

Advertisement