Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bet365 corners o/u

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi lads. Just a quick one here.

I had a bet on a game last night that I had over 10.0 corners in. I got up today and checked that game and all media outlets showed 11 corners. Including the league site and the clubs official sites.

The bet was marked a loser. I contacted bet365 and was told that because one of the corners wasn't take it doesn't count.

I've never run into this before. Can anyone tell me if this is standard practice with most bookies or just a bet365 specific add on to try and nobble a few more bets.

Anyone who bets on corners will know (apart from their being luck involved) that you are betting on one, or both, sides capacity to win corner kicks. In this case both having wingers who throw in plenty of crosses.

One of the kicks not having time to be taken is an anomaly but, from my perspective as a punter, not really relevant to what I was betting on.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

That's standard. Fell victim to it myself before.

Advertisement