Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank You!

Options
  • 02-09-2016 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

So after so much research and help from you guys my PC has finally been purchased! I know you are sighing of relief that I wont be bothering you any more but I just wanted to come here to say Thank You. I will be posting pics of the build once all of the parts arrive.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    So after so much research and help from you guys my PC has finally been purchased! I know you are sighing of relief that I wont be bothering you any more but I just wanted to come here to say Thank You. I will be posting pics of the build once all of the parts arrive.

fair play. sorry if i gave the impression you were bothering anyone, as i said it was more to stop you driving yourself mad, if you keep flipping from config to config you'll go nuts. enjoy the new build, what did you end up going for in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

mossym wrote: »
    fair play. sorry if i gave the impression you were bothering anyone, as i said it was more to stop you driving yourself mad, if you keep flipping from config to config you'll go nuts. enjoy the new build, what did you end up going for in the end?

Nah man dont worry I understand what you were doing :)
    The build I went for was this
    CPU: i7 6700
    Mobo: Asus B150 Pro gaming aura
    Ram: 16gb G.Skills Ripjaws ddr4-2133
    SSD:Samsung 750 EVO 250GB
    PSU: 450w Corsair CX
    Case: CiT Vanquish

Im gonna be buying the gpu and HDD when I need them as honestly I dont need them atm till I actually start my proper college course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Enjoy the new rig mate. :)

superg wrote: »
    Enjoy the new rig mate. :)

Thanks man I sure will! My first ever PC. I've always used laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    Thanks man I sure will! My first ever PC. I've always used laptops.

enjoy.

did you use the laptop on the couch? when i moved to a desktop i found it strange for a while having to sit at a desk i was used to multitasking watching tv and browsing i still do it but just use my phone now.

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    enjoy.

did you use the laptop on the couch? when i moved to a desktop i found it strange for a while having to sit at a desk i was used to multitasking watching tv and browsing i still do it but just use my phone now.

No I sat at my desk with it never really needed to move was fine where I was ☺

Advertisement