Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed First Sign On Day

Options
  • 01-09-2016 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I missed my first sign on day couple weeks ago because I did not have my PSC card yet. I handed in all the documentation they needed a few days before the sign on day. The next sign on day is end of September. My question is do I get back payment from the sign on day I missed or do I only start to get payed from the next one?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Why didn't you go sign on when told, even if your didn't have the card?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chocolate peanut

I did go in but the woman said I can not sign on without my PSC card which I explained I did not have it yet. She said get the PSC card and told me my next sign on day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

They should have given you a temporary card(paper) for signing on while you were waiting on your Public Services Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chocolate peanut

They didn't give a temporary they gave me the phone number of the place where I can get my PSC card. They don't seem like they really care in there tbh but I will have to ask them about the payment I suppose. Don't want to seem like I'm being greedy asking for a back payment if i am not entitled to one, but on the other hand of I am entitled to it I want to make sure I get it :P

Advertisement