Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus app check in

Options
  • 01-09-2016 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

So I usually bring carry on/dont bother paying for seats. This time cos my Mam is with me we are doing carry on and paying for seats we are going next Wed 7th and I checked in on the AL app all good. We are flying back on the 14th following Wed but I cant seem to check in for that I thought if you paid for seats you get 30 days to check in and it's 30hrs before flight if you dont pay for seats am I wrong. I checked in for 14th for both of us online but it's not showing the 4 boarding passes on the app only the two. Do I have to wait till we depart on 7th before I can check in for the 14th? My printer is broke so can't print out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

When you check in online the boarding passes are not linked to the app. You should have been given the option to have the link to them sent email. Then you can still open them on your phone and don't need to print. so the outgoing passes should be on the app and the return in your email. I don't know re the 30 days as I don't book seats either but if you have no link to boarding passes it looks like the return check-in may not have worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

I have the two boarding passes outgoing for both of us on my phone when I go to add to put on the other two it says they are already stored on my phone. I know that is for the 7th but why wont it let me check online on app for coming back too as I have paid for my seats so should be able too. Maybe I have to wait until the departing flight on 7th is finished then I can add on the 14th dont know

Advertisement